Turn Your Halloween Pumpkin Into a 2018 Subaru WRX STI
While everyone on the block is carving scary or funny faces into their pumpkins, you can rev up your front yard decorations with this new Subaru WRX STI cutout.
What to do now:
- Get your pumpkin cleaned out on the inside and wipe down the outer surface
- Download the PDF file and print it off using greyscale
- Tape the pattern to the flattest part of the face of the pumpkin
- Carefully carve out the lines using a serrated knife
- Take your time and pay close attention to the instructions on the sheet
- If you can’t get it your first try, just remember that pumpkins have more than one side!
Finished? Share your high performance pumpkin on social media with hashtags #wrxnation and/or #pumpkinart.
Now you’ll have the coolest jack-o'-lantern on the block! Park it in your garage, driveway, or front porch, and enjoy those stares of envy and admiration.
Try out this cool Halloween craft idea and share it!