The control arms on your Subaru keep your wheels rolling down the road smoothly. They move with the suspension system, which keeps your wheels connected to the road (like we talk about in this article on ball joints). As your vehicle ages, these arms can wear out. A steering vibration can be a symptom of worn-out control arms. Choose the OEM control arms for your model below.
- OEM control arms are made from quality materials that are going to last as long as the original.
- OEM control arms are exact fit replacement parts that have all of the bolt holes lined up where they need to be.
- An OEM Subaru control arm is made to meet all of the standards of Subaru.
When you need new Subaru parts, we can help you save money. Our Subaru parts are wholesale priced and sent with fast, affordable shipping. Use our handy online order form and buy your new Subaru control arms now.
No results found for "control arms, control arm". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!