OEM Subaru Distributor Caps
The distributor cap sends the voltage your engine needs in order to fire. A bad distributor cap can make it hard to start your Subaru or there may be backfiring or stalling from your engine. (We talk a little more about this in this blog post about ignition coils.)
When it's time to replace your worn-out distributor cap, choose an OEM part:
- An OEM distributor cap is optimized to meet the performance needs of your model.
- An OEM distributor cap is an exact fit replacement part that will line up as it should.
- A Subaru distributor cap comes with a manufacturer's warranty.
When you need new OEM Subaru parts, SubaruPartsPlus.com offers wholesale pricing and fast, affordable shipping that helps you save money. We also have a no-hassle return policy, so you can buy with confidence now.
Part Number: 22162AA040
Description: Fuel injected. All models. Without xt6 coupe, all. Sedan, coupe, wagon. With fi. Loyale. XT coupe. 1.8l. More Info
- 1 more
Part Number: 491007001
Replaces: 391000601, 891004101, 891004111, SOA520000
Description: 4wd. All models. Hatchback. Manual trans. With single pickup. Auto trans. Brat. Without turbo. More Info
- 1 more
Part Number: 22162KA050
Description: All models. Carb. Justy. Without fuel injection. More Info
No results found for "distributor caps, distributor cap". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!